Impact Train Horns
Makita Quad Train Horn with Remote
Whether you're using it for sporting events, graduations, political conventions, on the job site, or any other outdoor activities, this train horn tool is sure to deliver the loud and distinctive sound you need. With its durable construction, and easy-to-use features, the quad horn is the perfect choice for anyone who needs a reliable and powerful air horn. Get yours today and experience the power of an extreme, high-quality train horn.
- USA #1 Portable Train Horns with Remote
- 15,000+ happy customers
- Handcrafted from a brand-new drills
- Comes 100% pre-built as pictured
- 1-year replacement warranty
- Extremely loud: This impact air horn kit is engineered to create the loudest noise possible, making it ideal for celebrations, outdoor events, and more.
- High-quality construction: The Makita quad train horn is crafted to last, with a brand new impact tool, air compressor, and metal air horns.
- Remote Control Module: The remote control module allows you to operate the horn from up to 160ft away, giving you the ability to use the horn in a variety of settings.
- 150+ dB: With just a push of a button you can be heard from well over a half mile away.
- Easy to use: With its straightforward and user-friendly design, this train horn can be set up and operated in no time.
- Battery-powered: The quad train horn is compatible with original and compatible batteries of your chosen brand, allowing you to take it with you wherever you go.
We will try to get each order shipped with 1-4 bussiness days! Each order will be shipped with UPS and tracking will always be provided! (Shipping may take longer when I have an increase in orders.)
We have a 30-day replacement policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a replacement.
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
No real maintenance needs to be done to this product.
If you are excessively pressing the trigger on the train horn and you feel the compressor getting hot, give the train horn a break and let it cool down.
Most of our train horns will spit out a gray substance from the compressor to the hose. That's normal and will eventually stop and run perfectly normal still.