Impact Train Horns
Craftsman Train Horn - 130 DB
The Craftsman Impact Train Horn Tool is a powerful and reliable air horn designed for anyone who needs an extremely loud and attention-grabbing sound.
Whether you're using it for sporting events, graduations, political conventions, or any other outdoor activities, this train horn tool is sure to deliver the loud and distinctive sound you need. With its durable construction, easy-to-use features, the Craftsman air horn tool is the perfect choice for anyone who needs a reliable and powerful air horn. Get yours today and make some noise!
Here are some of the key features and benefits of this train horn tool:
- Dual design: This dual train horn tool comes with two metal air horns that can deliver a powerful and loud sound, making it perfect for signaling and fun purposes. The dual horn has a higher pitch tone then the quad horn.
- 130 dB: With just a push of a trigger you can be heard from over a half mile away.
- Impact tool construction: Made with durable materials, the Craftsman air horn tool is designed to withstand tough weather conditions and deliver reliable performance over time.
- Battery-powered: The dual train horn tool works with original and compatible batteries of the chosen brand, making it easy to use and maintain.
- Batteries: If you need a battery we do offer them for a little extra. They are real craftsman batteries.
- Impact is included (comes just like the picture shows)
- 1-year replacement warranty
We will try to get each order shipped with 1-4 bussiness days! Each order will be shipped with UPS and tracking will always be provided! (Shipping may take longer when I have an increase in orders.)
We have a 30-day replacement policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a replacement.
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
No real maintenance needs to be done to this product.
If you are excessively pressing the trigger on the train horn and you feel the compressor getting hot, give the train horn a break and let it cool down.
Most of our train horns will spit out a gray substance from the compressor to the hose. That's normal and will eventually stop and run perfectly normal still.